Low Water Bridge Campground (LWBC) is a privately owned campground. The land where the campground is located has been in the Munson family for well over half a century.
Low Water Bridge Campground offers several types of Campsites,
- sites that are equipped with 30- or 50-amp electrical service
- primitive camping sites that include riverfront and non riverfront
Also at the Campground,
- 2 private river access points within LWBC for our visitors only.
- LWBC's office OPENS AT 7:30 A.M. AND CLOSES AT 7:00 P.M. also serves as a small campground store if you have forgotten any of your necessities. We have an assortment of items you may need or want. We have bagged ice on-site and also process and bag our own Firewood.
- Six full bathrooms with hot showers that are located on the rear, ground level of the office and there are also Four portable toilets throughout the campground.
- Potable Water is available and we have an RV Dump Station
- Check In starts at Noon 12:00 p.m. until 6:30 p.m., if you check in later a late check in could be incurred
- Check Out is by 11:00 a.m. and is enforced
- WiFi is available in and around the office and on the electric side of the campground BUT NOT throughout the campground
Our family takes pride in the campground as we hope that you will also. PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF AND DO NOT DISTURB OR DESTROY THE NATURE. We hope you will enjoy your stay as much as we have enjoyed living on the banks of the Shenandoah River.
LWBC is a prime location on the beautiful Shenandoah River. Campers have the ability to enter the waterway. However, you are entering the water at your own risk. Use CAUTION & COMMON SENSE, NATURE IS NOT CONTROLLED.
Our Base Camping Fee includes 2 adults and 2 car passes. Children 8 and under are free (limit 2 children).
*Each additional person is $11.00 per person per night.
*Each additional car pass is $5.00 per car
*SITE CAPACITY IS 8 PEOPLE PER CAMPSITE*
To make a reservation for Low Water Bridge Campground, a deposit is required. The deposit is the total of the 1st night base site fee + $5.00 reservation fee. The deposit is nonrefundable but can be transferred to a different date one time.
Acceptable forms to cancel/transfer: online (guest portal or email, firstname.lastname@example.org) and by phone, (540) 635-7277.
We strive to keep camping as affordable as possible. If you find you need to cancel or reschedule your reservation, please alert us ASAP. If you need to reschedule your visit the first reschedule is free, to reschedule after that, the cost is $10 per date change.
IF YOU RESCHEDULE YOUR RESERVATION, YOU MAY NOT GET THE SAME SITE YOU INITIALLY RESERVED.
Camping deposits are nonrefundable but can be transferred to a different date one time
****Camping reservations that are no call/email, no show will be responsible for the entire balance to camp. By not alerting the campground you are not keeping your reservation, you will risk your ability to camp here and higher deposits will be required.****